Nikon D7000 offers an effective pixel count of 16.2-million pixels and enables capture of high-definition images exhibiting superior image quality with extremely detailed rendering and rich tones with smooth gradations also the D7000 is equipped with a new Nikon DX-format CMOS image sensor.
- Sensor: Nikon DX-formatcmOS Image Sensor
- Lens: Tamron 18-200mm F/3.5-6.3 Di II VC
- Focus: Auto Focus modes (AF) – Single-servo AF and Continuous servo AF
- Resolution: 16.2 MP
- Video Resolution: 1920 x 1080 resolution
- LCD Monitor: 3-inch Low-temperature Polysilicon TFT LCD
- Storage: SD, SDHC and SDXC card